Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When Josh is famous someday...

... he's going to remember his friend Dianey Franny Face, and he will send her a free trip somewhere in the world because of their friendship. And as a thank you for his gift, Dianey will give him a ride in her hot air balloon wherever he'd like to go. It'll be the funnest thing since... breadboxes were invented.

[You can insert your name where I've written "Josh", if you're planning on being famous someday and your name happens to be something else. :) ]

I'm in a poetry club, and my friend Josh just added a super good poem to the blog. I thought it deserved a little attention.

Click here to read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never had such a generous promo. Thanks, Dianey Face! There's a real hug waiting for you here.

I'll make a slightly modified promise: if I'm someday both famous and filthy rich I will send you off in your very own hot air balloon. You'll get your choice of one of the regular basket type balloons, or one of the fancy-schmancy around-the-world, Internet-access-in-the-sky types. And I'll throw in some ruby slippers, too.

By the way, your middle name is Franny? I never knew!