- Hippos are fat.
- Although there is no proof linking hypocrites and obesity, there is a correlation. Hypocrisy is viewed negatively in our culture, and so is obesity.
- Hippos float on water.
- So do hypocrites. And witches. And wood.
- Hippos are surprisingly fierce. They can run short distances at 30mph, and are considered to be "Africa's most dangerous animal, and [are] among the most aggressive animals in the world."(-Wikipedia)
- Nobody suspects a hypocrite to be dangerous at first. Their hypocritical behaviors surprise you and make you angry because it was something unexpected. And although they can't always physically destroy you, their words and actions can hurt.
1. Ser vs. Estar
- A Hippo is a hippo. It has always been a hippo. It was born a hippo and will die a hippo and will never be a gazelle or a rhino or an elephant.
- Although there are some that have the reputation of being a hypocrite, that is still subjective and due to change because of personal experiences with that person. Everyone is hypocritical at times, but people have the ability to learn from mistakes and become the opposite. Like a hypercryte.