Friday, April 10, 2009

Day #3: The alliance of two spacially efficient girlies

Once upon eight months, Robyn and I were roommates. To be accurate, I'd have to say we were for twelve months, but this story takes place when we lived in the BC, which we did for eight months precisely. Eight wonderful, memorable months. I really love a lot of things about that apartment complex, but one problematic thing is the three person per room arrangement. The designers of the apartments were just asking for chaos.

In our room, whenever there were two sides of an argument, battle, or war, it would almost always be Robyn and I against our third wonderful but unnamed (for privacy purposes) roommate. Sometimes, if the stars were aligned just right, Robyn and I would be simultaneously super hyper, right when our roommate would be wanting to sleep. Times like these were really really fun.

There is a story I'd like to share at this point, but feel as though my unnamed roommate would be too embarrassed even in her anonymous state. It was an incident dealing with a headlamp... that's all I'm going to say.

I'm sorry if these stories are vague or confusing, and if you feel left out for not understanding. But this is my tribute to Robyn, and I'm confident she knows what I'm talking about.

No comments: