Thursday, April 23, 2009

Robyn was so embarrassed...

when I did this to her in the middle of campus. :D (and I don't know why this is underlined... just play along. Thanks.)

Robyn left me this morning. I went to her house before she left to try on some clothes that she doesn't mind me borrowing for a year and a half. What a good friend! :) I'm sure going to miss her! :(

This ends my post-about-Robyn-every-day trend. I definitely still love and appreciate her a lot, but I'll just send that appreciation through letters to her instead of my blog, since she can't read it here anymore.

Robyn is going to be such an incredible missionary! Y'all should write her. Here's the address.

Bye Robyn!! I'll see you in... 546ish days. But who's counting?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Diane, I just love you. You are so fun. :)