Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day #9: Run! It's the fuzz!

In High School, Robyn did the cutest thing ever. I'm not sure if it was something she got from someone else or not, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she came up with it herself. She would leave really nice notes on people's cars and sign them from the "Smile Police", as if that lucky person were getting a ticket. This ticket naturally caused them to be happy just because Robyn is such a fabulous, infectiously happy friend.

I don't think it's too bold to say that I am always happy around Robyn-ey Wings Brough. And it's not because I'm afraid of being arrested and taken to a brightly colored room where they give you laughing gas, cheesecake, a scholarship, a boyfriend, and tickle you with feathers. It's because Robyn, even when giving tickets and naturally forcing others to smile, is my favorite.

I'm best friends with a cop.

Maybe she'll give me a doughnut. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

The Smile Police was all Janae--I was like a deputy. It sounds like you were a bit tired when you got to the end... I love it! :)

Dianey Face said...

Oh yeah! I feel dumb. ha ha. Hope Janae's not offended that I gave you the credit.

Nae said...

Totally not offended. :) But if you don't smile, I'll make YOU give ME a doughnut! Bwa ha! :) I love you both!