Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The most serious addiction plaguing our nation: Youtube

When I woke up, my mind was belting out: "Brown paper, white paper, stick 'em together with the tape, the tape of love: the sticky stuff!" If you want to understand my reference, see a pretty sweet jacket and vest, and have your culture become more rich with hilarity, and also maybe waste some time today, check out this video.

Sellotape

Others that are good from Flight of the Conchords:
Albi the racist dragon
Jenny
Issues
Foux de fa fa
Cryin'

I wouldn't watch everything from them... I hear they're a little bit crass sometimes.

2 comments:

Kendel said...

"Oh Albi! You didn't kill me with your dragon flame, you only left me seriously disfigured." Laughed the boy.

Kendel said...

yeah, it does waste a little bit of time, but wait, I have TONS of time because I can't sleep because a certain someone got a certain song stuck in my head!!