Sunday, May 11, 2008

Diane in Real Life

Life is so funny sometimes. Things happen that I never would've been able to predict. My life is so different from what I planned or thought or hoped, although, in the long run it has surpassed expectations. I have been reminded lately that patience is an attribute that I really lack, and I need to just chill and have more faith. Sigh... easier written than done. But I can do hard things. As the Little Engine that Could so pointedly did not say, "I know I can, I know I can!" Yay for inside jokes!

The new apartment complex is fantastic! The people here are overwhelmingly friendly, and I feel very happy and blessed to be here. A change of scene was just what the doctor ordered. I can't wait to meet new people and have my life influenced and changed. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Paul Epperson said...

Diane, if you can handle a little of the old scene, I would love to just come sit in your apartment with you and stare out the window.

PS. Thanks for changing my life.