Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chicago: the Prologue

I've got a riddle for you. What do you do when you have been in the car for at least 6 hours and you can't see the end (all the times your brother said "Are we there yet?" he got ignored, but you are burning with that same question), you can't stretch out your left arm or you'll disturb your now-sleeping brothers, you can't stretch out your legs or you'll squish the sandwiches, and you can't breathe or you'll distort the car's perfect air pressure? Given up yet? You blog. I wrote quite a long one that I'll put up after I get home... I need the computer there in order to put up all my awesome pictures and videos. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Robyn said...

You're on your way home?! YAY!! I have missed my Dianey Face so much. Talk to you soon!

Paul Epperson said...

Good thing you're coming home. Robyn has been going through withdrawl. And... maybe the rest of us have been as well. Stay strong with that burnination that is within.

Anonymous said...

Dianey!!! I'm so sorry you didn't fly with me!:) I can't wait to see you all. Have a happy day.

Nae said...

Gosh, I hear you. Especially that part about the sandwiches...I feel your pain.