Friday, May 23, 2008

A cold front is blowing in from the left side of the screen...

Utah weather is predictably unpredictable. I live in a bipolar State: one day it will be beautiful and almost a little too hot outside, and then the next day the thermometer trembles because it's O degrees... and that's Kelvin. We have drizzly, windy, sunny, snowy, haily, lovely, miserable, and it is likely that I will be sniffly, shivery, or sweaty in a matter of hours. I've heard it said, or actually probably seen it written on some website somewhere, that Utah is the only place where your hand can be burned on the door handle of your car because of excessive heat and freezer burn in the same day.

I just really wanted to write because I haven't for a while. There hasn't been anything really blog-worthy in my life lately. So I did what you do when there's nothing interesting or controversial to discuss... talk about the weather.

1 comment:

Kendel said...

(in the voice of cap'n Jack Sparrow) "You need to find yourself a Wii, mate."