Monday, July 27, 2009

A tribute

to a great fictional character
and a fan-freakin'-tastic muggle.


I saw Harry Potter on Saturday, and thought they did a really good job with it. It's amazing how those books and movies can pull you in, until invisibility cloaks and sorting hats feel like the norm.

Yesterday I saw nazzju, and she informed me that I'm going on a mission at the most perfect of times. You see, the 6th movie came out shortly before I'm going, the 7th movie will come out a few months before I get home, and the last movie will be out a month or two after I get home. So as far as Harry Potter is concerned, it couldn't be more perfect! And as far as I'm concerned... same thing. :)

I'm loving her and her shirt too. "The Guitar is a Horcrux". :D

3 comments:

Naazju said...

Oh my goodness, you DID blog about it! :D I totally love you, DianeyFace!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is, why doesn't Harry go for Hermoine? She's way cuter in the movie.

Naazju said...

It's not all about the nice skin. ;)