Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"...not Louisiana, Paris France, New York or Rome!

But Gary Indiana Gary Indiana Gary Indiana, my home sweet home!!!!!!!!!"

On Google Anayltics you can see how many hits your blog or other website(s) gets every day. There's also a map feature which shows where these hits are coming from. Sometimes I get random hits from random places. Hence my friend whom I named Stan from Bangladesh. He looked at my blog probably just once, and probably by accident. He probably meant to google "Disney face" since that makes so much sense.

Anyhow, I was just posting this because I was recently in Indiana visiting my favorite oldest brother for 2 and a half weeks, and every time I saw the word "Indiana" I started singing that song from the Music Man ("Gary Indiana"). And then I saw three hits from Gary on Google Analytics. I was pretty psyched! Three hits is no mistake. :D

I think all the hits from Bloomington represent me blogging from Indiana, plus all the awesome support I get from Jason and Marcie. :)

I'm also randomly getting a lot of hits from St. Petersburg, Florida. Weird. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beware! Your so-called "random" Florida hits will soon end. (FYI)