Saturday, January 24, 2009

How do they know??

To all of you who are thinking of creative topics of conversation, it's not too late to enter the contest. In fact, please do. I still haven't received real responses from: archangel, cellob, wkh, tyrone, jarojito, naazju, hanabanana, and probably more of you. You know who you are.

Check it out! I've noticed this for a while, but tonight it really creeped me out. How does gmail know what my emails say? They always have little suggestions and advertisements relating to the email that's open.

There is no other explanation than the existance of a whole clan of government-hired hackers out there, who are spying on us. Their purpose? To send us subliminal messages and propaganda, altering our thinking and allowing the tyranny to continue. We are simply minions, being brainwashed into blindly obeying this so-called "authority". In this case, the government wants me to go study Spanish in Mexico. On the surface, it seems pretty great, but really it's all a twisted plot. While I'm gone, I bet they're gonna throw a huge party and I'll miss out. I bet they'll give away free Coldplay tickets.

I'm thinking seriously about going to Mexico for Spring Term though. That would be awesome. If I do go, let me know how the concert is.

2 comments:

Paul Epperson said...

Thanks Diane. I always knew that you would one day save me from an evil plan to take over my life and keep me out of parties.

Also, after reading this post I felt that for some reason you love us. Is that true?

Bonne chance! On t'aime aussi.

Paul Epperson said...

Diane, google has a way of turning the government's brainwashing off. If you go to "Settings" and then "Web Clips" you can change or disable that link above your inbox.