Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello familia!

What a week! Jonny was baptized on Saturday in Santa Cruz and it was a beautiful baptism. He was dunked 3 times because it was the first baptism for Hermano Reynaldo but it was great. The Spirit was very strong and Jonny and his wife Marjorie cried when Hermana Meese and I sang "I need thee every hour" with one verse in English.

Wednesday is transfers but our district is staying the same, how it was.

I was reading this morning in Enos 1:15-17 and thought it interesting and beautiful that Enos could make a covenant with our Heavenly Father, and that his desires of his heart were answered. I want to improve still my relationship with Heavenly Father and know that we can make personal covenants with him too.

Congrats Jason and Marcie! Your baby is beautiful!!

I love you! Can't wait to talk to you on the phone soon!!

Hermana Francis

No comments: