Friday, December 26, 2008

"Yeah."

I was very spoiled for Christmas. Among my other presents came a flip mino. Pretty cool. Anyway, I don't know how often I'll be making useful or interesting videos, but with the simplicity of using it and getting the videos from it to the lappy, you may see more on my blog.

This was John at work today.



J:"Hi"
D:"Hi John, how are you today?"
J:"Great."
D:"Good! Did you have a good Christmas?"
J:"oh yeah"
D:"yeah? Did Santa bring you a lot of good things?"
J:"yeah"
D: "what was your favorite thing that you got?"
J: "Diane."
D: "Yeah, I didn't get here til the next day, did I."
J: "Yeah."

<3

1 comment:

Paul Epperson said...

John does seem like a very fun friend. He must be cool if he likes Diane so much.

I enjoy your posts. Keep them coming.

PS. If anyone deserves to be spoiled for Christmas it is Diane.