Monday, December 15, 2008

Addicted to Blogging... sorta

I had very vivid and bizarre dreams last night. The funniest thing though, was thinking when I dreamt (dreamed?) up something strange, 'Wow. I really need to blog about this.' That is often what I think when anything strange or noteworthy happens in my day. :) When I don't write on my blog since... December 5th or so (for example), it's because of a lack of time and creativity. So... this one's just a teaser. I still don't have time or creativity. Until next time!

1 comment:

sara said...

It's ok that it doesn't make sense to me, as long as it makes sense to you.
(I don't understand a word of what you said, but I don't judge you.:)

Oh, and dreamt is correct in that sentence. It's the only word in the English Language that ends in "mt". How's that for random trivia.