Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dianey Proverbs

A little blackmail never hurt anyone... right? :) I typed this all up because I'm going through things to get rid of and clean up my room. I'm throwing away the wonderful quote board (one of two) from Fall '07/Winter '08, with my wonderful roommates of Apartment 15. I figured since it was displayed proudly in our apartment for all to see, what's the harm of displaying it on my blog? Funny, funny times.

I feel like a bus hit my voice box. -Nae

They're like, "she's female, I guess." -Jonathan

We were passionate 7 and 8 year olds... -Nathan

Be anxiously engaged in a good cause, but don't be overly anxious about being engaged. -Pres. Hall

Kissing with candy is fun! -Kristen

I only have one quandary, where is he?! -Janae

-You have such a nice blend together -Gma Card
-And if you ask me, y'aint that bad to look at either! -Gpa Card

Mom, you're supposed to care about the superbowl. It's super. -Shay

You must live, Dear Sandwich you're going to live! It's too soon, too soon to say goodbye! -Suzie

PTLOR - Prolong the lack of relationship -Dianey Face

-Something's wrong with me today -Janae
-That's okay -- I have a mosquito bite. - Diane

Monica Lewinski's Ex-boyfriend's wife for president! -Nate

Diane, your group of friends is the best kept secret at BYU! -Matthias

-Why aren't the engaged people under the mistletoe? -Robyn
-To keep them under control! - Suzie

I've decided to become illiterate in love, because every time I read into something, I'm so wrong! -Janae

Kind of like me and you. I'm the horse. You're the pretty blind girl... with the boy. Dang it!! -Robyn

When you finally get your first kiss, we'll talk logistics. -Robyn

Stress = DEATH! -Shay

I know why I don't like him. He's a presumptuous little twit who thinks he can take our
roommate on a date. - Anonymous

It's like a handshake with your lips. -Mike S.

There was this one time... Oh... I almost started a story I didn't have. -Chris

You'll have to genotype the man you're going to marry to see if they'll be fat or go bald. -Bro. Peterson

No drug references on Sunday! -Shay

-There's only 3 ingredients -Kelli
-Truffle, chocolate and... -Keith J.
-Angels! -Benji
-We were eating angels?! -Keith
-Darn good tasting angels! -Benji

I think we have chemistry, but he's consisting of the wrong elements. -Diane

-Hmmm. what vegetable is rectangular? -Robyn
-CHEESE! -Kelli

121...313...Bob, dad, mom, ... wow! -Robyn

You make the baby--I'll make the blanket. -Janae

You have just lost your headlamp privileges! -Suzie

They're going to suck my blood today. The only one I want to suck my blood is Edward Cullan... but first I want him to suck my face. -Robyn

-Diane, I freakin' love you!-Suzie
-...But not in that Ensign way... -Janae

Robyn laughs and gently says, "shut up" -Diane

I'll flex and hold you guys. -Chris

-I'm going to bed -Suzie
-Can I go to bed with... er, too... um, I'm going to bed! -Robyn

Dating someone in your ward is like peeing in the pool. It feels good at first but then you have to swim around in it. -Katie V.

It's like a one year stand! -Janae

They're like stray cats. If you feed them they keep coming back. -Janae

I look like a hippopotamus. ... a sexy hippopotamus... -Anonymous
(...months later...)
I look like a cavewoman... a sexy cave woman... -?

What if people kissed so much that over time their lips started to evolve? -Robyn, Biology class

You could break into the city center and have good lips, all at the same time. -Tami

Just look at the bright side. Once you're married, there's no competition. -Janae

What?! I sleep with her. -Kelli

Manicure: It's called that because when a man gets one, he's cured from being a man. -Jeff Parks

You guys know what's awkward? I have a book that belongs to a married man. -Diane

Thanks for the sea cum-cuper! -Suz

Someone can be nice without a but(t)... -Robyn

Charm is a plasma. He is the solid form. -Nae

Did I tell you about that herd of deer outside my house the night that I couldn't sleep? -Shaylee

When I dance Salsa it's definitely not mild. -Kelli

Liscenced to FREAK! -Nae

I would totally marry Diane, but not her brother. What?! I like her better! -Robyn

It's the tall people! Against Mexicans! -Diane

It's TIMED, you imbecile!!! -Suzie

I support mistletoe toe in most of its forms, and all of its purposes! -Brian

Something about Idaho makes us hot. -Diane

Everyone dies but me. I don't die, I hold dying men on my lap! -Nae

Don't give up on men. Not yet. -Suzie

I need to get married -- just for all the free stuff. -Kelli

Who's up for non-kissing tag? -Barney

Why aren't you ladies on dates? Guys are slugs. -Bro. Brough

Actually, I'm Belle. I'll marry a hairy beast. -Janae

Ben has a really nice... butt. -Maren

That's what it's for, you know. A clean sink is a clean heart! I have no idea where that came from. -Janae

Talking to Diane is an important part of making your life happy. -Benji

My brain is angry with me because I'm not keeping my end of the deal. -Suzie

Don't tell anyone but chick flicks are kinda funny sometimes. -Anonymous boy

Suzie's as busy as a little deseret. -Diane

Your love is like the wind. IT blows me over. -Robyn

The classic movie of Apartment 15: Finding NCMO. -Steve

But if I do die, we'll see how popular I was! -Nae

I could SO stalk him... but I won't. -Suz

I married so many people when I was young. -Janae

Why is it the pre-mies in this ward hook up faster than RMs? -Robyn

*giggle* I'm seductive! -Robyn

-Give them sugar! They'll have more fun! -Sis. Card
-That has two connotations. -Barney

I think that's why God created roommmates. -Janae

I just had the whim to cut my sandwich into butterflies! Did you ever do that? -Suzie

It's simple, to the point, green... it's got everything. -Suzie

Gossip flies when you're having fun! -Janae/Brian

Last time he didn't even try anything... and I still wanted to deck him! -Robyn

Guitar Hero is virtual tobacco. So addicting. -John Packer

I must be nice to kiss. -Robyn

And he informs me it's 'gay frog.' -a spoonerized Suzie

Humphrey 'Sexy' Bogart. He'd have to lose his middle name if he stopped somking. -Barney

I've got to stop being so hot! -Kelli

I'll cough into their faces. ... with romance. -Nae

Make sure you put it in horizontally... oops! They're round! -Suzie

It's a SIGN! -Robyn

I dropped her and she tore my shirt off. -?

-So... how about them Dogers? -Steve
-I don't know... I don't really follow football. -Kelli

You have the fattest fingers in all of England... no offense. -Dianey

So today I was thinking about _____ and I realizd that he's probably not thinking about me. At
least I'm not bored. -Janae

Um... I was kissed by a drunk man once. -Benji

I wonder if black people are ticklish... -?

I woke up and it took me like ten minutes to say, "'Sup?" -Christian

We're all naked under our clothes! -Shay

I have to marry a really ugly man so that my kids won't be persecuted for being so hot! -Diane

I nose that I toed you I liver.... intestine! -Robyn, Dianey, Steve P., Paul

Why pay rent if you don't get dates? -Mom Francis

Pudding? Is it figgy? Because if it is, I won't go until I get some! -Benji

I propose a toast: To apartment 15: may the grades come easy and the boys come fast! -Suzie

No comments: