Monday, August 24, 2009

Dianey Proverbs BYU- Winter '08

Boys can't solve problems! ...They cause them! - Shay

He didn't even kiss your hand? - Robyn
He didn't even kiss your face?? - Diane

Here comes my face...I WARN YOU!!! - Nae

We were cuddling while I was playing old-school Nintendo. And I was like 'this is what heaven is actually like.' - Benji

Yeah. Nothing like making out with an unconscious person. - Steve

I can't wait until my life fits a love song... :) - Shay

You can lick my legs if you want to...they're not muscley. - Josh

You look like a monkey. - Guy 1
I was going to abercrombie model. - Guy 2
What's the difference? - Shay

Hitler would approve. - Diane

I want tuna fish. - Janae
I want my headache to go away. - Kelli
I want a banjo. - Shay
I want a man. - Diane
Diane asks for the impossible. - Kelli

Hide the vases! She's reading J. Swift!!! - Suzie

Janae, I make your mother stand in front of the mirror every morning and swear, so that she doesn't get translated. - Bro. Card

There's times to be honest, and there's times to just freaking lie. - Benji

Different kinds of...exude-tion. - Suzie

PAAASTAAA! - Janae

I almost didn't recognize you with your clothes on! ...I mean...GASP! - ?

That's awesome! Suzie eats me every time I open my phone! - Robyn

What does 'Ay carumba' mean? - Suz
I don't know, but hispanic people say 'Ayayay' when they're freaked out. - Di
Ayayayayayayay...I could say that all the time. - Suz

I can't, because then you'll know I'm not a boy! - Dianey

I think I'm an unintentional drama queen... - Kelli

I want one of those too. - Suz
The typewriter or the lamp? - Nae
The Man. - Suz

The stove is constantly rotating. - Brian

I pride myself in sounding obnoxious! - Nae

I know this is really awkward because I'm not wearing much, but I was really hot... ... - ?

THAT'S where the snot comes from. The De Jong! - Barney

I learned something new! - Kelli

Wow! I'm up there with Winston Churchill! You should make a book...or a t-shirt!!! - Diane

'Aa-doo' - Jared
I thought he was saying 'adios,' but a weird, feminine version! - Paul

Do you think I look freaky? - Robyn
Freakiness is in the eye of the beholder. - Suz
So, you're saying I have a freaky eye? - Robyn

I killed your bare hands with a bear! - Doug

I belong to everyone. - Diane

If you behave, I'll give you a kiss tomorrow. - Kelli to Brian

I wish I could put that on the quote board but no one would understand that we're talking about perming our leg hair. - Janae

It's an 'r!!!' It's a sign! - Kelli

It's like a time vortex here! - Jared

I got an 'F' on your test cause you have no soul! - Brian

It's been a pleasure flirting with you. - Diane

I almost pretended to kiss him. ...Kick! I meant kick! - Janae

Shaylee, darling. You have the cutest squishy I have ever seen. - Janae

Ooo, here's a dollar! - Allison

I don't play 'hard to get.' I play 'come get! come get!' - Diane

Oooooo...SEDUCE.

Are you going to treat him like a princess? - Dave

Kill me. I'm sure I'll smell better dead. - Robyn

Gotta collect 'em all! - ?
Who do you want to collect first? - Robyn

We played smear the queer. - Robyn
Were you the queer? - Paul
I don't know what that means...but it hurt. - Robyn

Ah "Force" make-out. - Ben
That is what we call a federal crime. - Richard

It's TIMED, you imbecile!!! - Suz

Has nature ever given us anything more perfect? - a commercial
Me! - Shay and Suz, simultaneously

Don't give in to Satan. He wants you to be mad at me, but I'm really cool so you shouldn't be. - Dianey

The curse of my body...boy does it look good! - Nate

One more boy, one more weekend, one more Nazi. - Brian, Shay, Nae, and Suz

How hard can it be? You know where everything goes... - Kelli

7 cups!!! - Janae

I'm going to look back on this and say, 'Honey, I'm so glad we were sealed for time and all eternity before you saw this...' - Nae

2 boyfriends to go and an apple turnover! - Brian

I love how I brag about my roommates like they're my kids. - Suzie

Okay, I'll look for a semi-colon. - Robyn

I kneed you, I kneed you, I toed you I kneed you back in the arm-y! - Diane
STRIKE ZONE!!! - Steve

Lifting a child, twisting a child, bending a child... - Brian

Everything can be explained by the fact that I'm way inexperienced... - Suzie
Let's end that tonight! - Nate

Los secretos de dos, no son Dios. - Benji/common Spanish saying

I hope that _______ doesn't come between us. - Diane
I don't think he can, Diane. Unless you try to date him, in which case, I will destroy you. - Janae

I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend 'cuz I can do this! - Diane

I luff joo. - Ashwea

I love him as a person. - Diane
You love him as a person as opposed to...? - Suzie

Sca-a-a-a-ter suuuunshiiine... - Janae

The eyes, the voice--I could date that alone! - Suzie

I was really getting into it... - Diane

I need a man to harness all my energy! - Suzie

Why are they so sad? Tickle-me-Elmo, Tickle-me-Emo... - Diane

Lisp Support Society and Association

MALE ACHIEVEMENT IS ULTIMATELY A COURTSHIP DISPLAY. - Social psychology textbook

No comments: