Monday, May 25, 2009

"I love to see the temple...

I'm going there someday!"


CHICAGO, IL

REXBURG, ID
With Mary and Barney

LAS VEGAS, NVOGDEN, UT
DRAPER, UT

JORDAN RIVER, UT
PROVO, UT
With the fam for Steve's wedding
BOUNTIFUL, UT
With my amigo, Paublito

SALT LAKE CITY, UT
LOGAN, UT
SPOKANE, WA

WASHINGTON D.C.

Suzie and I!
(Suzie took this one. A photographer in the making!)
MT. TIMPANOGOS, UT


OQUIRRH MOUNTAIN, UT

ST. GEORGE, UT

When I was little, I wanted to go to every temple in the whole wide world. Now with 130 operating temples and more being built all the time, my goal seems a little far fetched. But I think I can do it. I've been to 21 temples so far(inside or on the grounds), so I just have 109 to go!

I love the temple. I feel so much peace there, as I take a little time to be edified by the Spirit and separate myself from the world. I am so blessed to live in a place where I can go to the temple often. I am humbled by the good example of those who travel far distances and sacrifice much to come to the Lord's house.

Not pictured but on the list: Cardston, Alberta; Nauvoo, IL; Oakland, CA; Sacramento, CA; Manti, UT; Monticello, UT.

For more information about temples and why they are important, click here.

No comments: