Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm such a gringa

So... I'm on a Spanish kick. Last night I dreamt in Spanish again! Woo hoo! I think I'm going to order a CD of Juanes from Amazon or somewhere, mostly because getting a package in the mail is pretty high up there on my top 15 (somehow I forget that I had to pay for it and just pretend it's like my birthday or something... Oh yeah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!), and also because I really really like his music. Those of you who are familiar with him: any favorite songs? If I'm going to be more serious than itunes, I don't want to blow it.

PS: I'm seriously considering/applying for the Guadalajara (Mexico) Study Abroad for Spring '09. Have I mentioned that already?

:D :D :D :D :D

4 comments:

Naazju said...

I don't think any part of your post screamed "gringa" in any way shape or form. On the other hand, I haven't heard you actually *speak* Spanish, so maybe I'm wrong. ;)

Kendel said...

Juanes está bien, me gusta ¨Día Lejano,¨ ¨la unica,¨ y ¨fotografia¨ de él.

Pero si buscas musica español-latina en general, yo diría que te fijes en Belanova o La Oreja De Van Gogh. El Sueño de Morfeo, Alex Ubago, y Noelia son excelentes también.

Anonymous said...

Yo también voto por La Oreja De Van Gogh. Porque son españoles los músicos, tienes que soportar su pronunciación con zeta :-) Sin embargo son excelentes.

Kaylie said...

Si, estoy de acuerdo con Josh y Kendel. La Oreja De Van Gogh es magnifica! Me encanta 'Rosas.'Las canciones de Juanes que me gusta bestante bien son 'Luna' y 'A dios le pido.'

Tienes que ir a Guadalajara!!! Seria un gran experiencia, una experiencia preciosa.