Monday, February 9, 2009

"Come on Down!" ( ♪♫♪♫♪♫)

Okay folks. I've finally made some progress in determining the potential champion of the CCC (Creative Conversation Competition) of 2009. First, I thought all the responses were great, and I appreciate the participation. Some of the posts were really really good but didn't actually answer the question.
So, with that said, my favorite entries were:

In a relationship, what is a deal breaker to you? -Merry
What's your favorite constellation? - Mary
What song is stuck in your head right now? -Natalia
If your life(day/semester/etc) had a theme song what would it be and why?-Paul

So, please vote on those, and the winner will get the ULTIMATE AWARD!
I would like to Recognize the following people for their effort:

Robyn: Early Bird/Best Friend Award
CathyAnnie: Semi-Awkward Personal Question Award
Steve: Randomness/Quite Specific Question Award
Suzie: Thief Award (Stealing other's questions... ;) )
Josh: First Post to Make Diane Laugh out Loud for Reals Award
Fredjikrang: Great Use of Emoticon Award. (A wink and a grin!)
Janae: If You Were to Actually Do This I'd Give You Something... Big Award
Sarah: Hands-Down Funniest Post Award
Keith: Frequent Poster Award

Alright... the rest of the competition will depend on your votes... and maybe a dance-off. Paul... ? :)

11 comments:

Naazju said...

I love that you used the musical notes in your blog title. Those things make my heart happy. Also, I'm totally stoked to see which of these wins . . . although three of them totally have to do with things I love so whichever happens to get the most votes will still be a frawesome question. :D

Fredjikrang said...

Sooo, does that mean you are voting for your own? ;D

I'ma vote for. . . Merry's I think. Just because it has the potential to be oh so deliciously awkward, or appropriately awesome. :D

And thanks for the award Diane! It's my favorite emoticon! I use it a lot! :D (Of course, I use them all a lot. . . more than I probably should, but still. ;D )

Naazju said...

Did you actually vote or just say that you would? Because there's the one thingy up there, waiting for votes to come in . . .

Anonymous said...

Wait...how did I miss this competition? I guess I joined reading your blog too late...I think that Natalia gets first, Merry gets second. LOVE it!

Mrs. Webb said...

I like Paul's theme song!

Paul Epperson said...

Diane, if I didn't know any better I would think that you're trying to get someone to dance. I'm happy that I was able to get in the finals.... I feel like a winner already.

Hana said...

My vote definitely goes to "What song is stuck in your head right now?" by Natalia; mainly because I was walking down the road to suddenly find myself singing out loud "All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel..." wonder what that says about me ;)

Fredjikrang said...

Yeahh. . . I totally missed that there was an actual poll over there. I fixed it now though. :D

Naazju said...

Dianey, it looks like a three-way tie so far. What will you do?!

Fredjikrang said...

Bwahaha! There is a tie no more! ;D

Dianey Face said...

In the event of a tie or even without one, a dance, pie-eating, and hoola hooping contest may be necessary. :)