Monday, October 6, 2008

"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!"

- from the movie Elf

It's true, everyone. My heart is brimming with joy. I can hardly contain myself.

He's been there all along, but I finally realized that what I was feeling wasn't just a warm regard, but true LOVE.

Here's a picture, expertly created by yours truly through Paint, until I get my pictures up.

As for other news, I'm still looking for jobs and scholarships like crazy. This one made me laugh:


I don't know if I could live on that much. Or that little, rather.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Keith said...

I'd love that bike too, especially since I found mine had two flat tires when I went to ride to class this morning. I have since decided to buy a car after all.

Anonymous said...

Did you get a new bike? Or do you just love your old one? If you can't find anything else, I'll pay you $10 a year to preserve my data.

Dianey Face said...

Same old bike. But I love him.