Monday, March 16, 2009

The list of Lunes

-I've perfected the sound of a trumpeter elephant by blowing my nose so much.
-I found a Plane ticket to Mexico at $354 with taxes and fees. Too good to be true?
-Every time I hear about someone else becoming engaged, I wonder how in the world they have time for such a luxury. And then I wonder what all the hype is about. (Those of you engaged out there: I know you're actually extremely busy and being engaged/marriage/all that jazz is probably actually extremely incredible.) :)
-I've been overwhelmed this week by people who love me a whole lot.
-School is almost getting out of control. "School" is the name of my favorite chestnut-colored stallion. Woah, girl.
-Life is jam-packed with humbling experiences and reality checks.
-Life is also full of daily reminders that my Heavenly Father loves me, trusts me, and is rooting for me. He loves you too and knows you by name. This is a really good website if you want to know more, Stan*.

*Stan is the name that I just created for my reader from Bangladesh.

3 comments:

Naazju said...

I love you and your optimism. I'm glad you were in higher spirits yesterday and I hope that you get to feeling better! Love ya!

Jason Francis said...

It's a great time to be buying tickets. ***Thinking of places I want to travel****

Jason Francis said...

"You know Stan, I was talking to Suzy the other day, and she and Ted are going to this cabin."

"Stan? Stan?"

"What? What?!"

"When we started out, everything was going to be so perfect. But things change, and you can't make them right again."