Monday, September 20, 2010

The CD cover art is half the battle

blown away

So... I took some random pictures today, and then played around with them, and then they just looked so much like cover art, I thought it might be good to make a CD.

Impulsive, I know. And with my raw no-experience-besides-church-and-highschool-choir voice, perhaps it would be too hard. But I don't know... I'm thinkin' Rachmanninov, Vocalise, singing some good old sad songs. Maybe you'd like to sing with me? And we could maybe possibly use Nae's connections to make it happen? Steve, you also have voice recording material, right?
Mary and Janae (and... now Steve, and Mike, and Jason) are the only ones who even have access to this blog, so at this point, yours are the only opinions that count. What do you think? Am I crazy? Well, I know I am. But do you think it would work? Too much work?

Love, Di.

3 comments:

Steve said...

The top of the three is my favorite. It could totally be CD cover art

Steve said...

I think you should make a CD. That'd be cool. We can figure out recording equip.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how awesome these pictures look.

Barney says it's a lot of work to make a CD, but if you've got mad connections with someone who's willing to spend time in a recording studio (for freeeeeeeeee!!), it would be super cool.